Monday, August 25, 2014


Donation set I made for a charity in 2013.Just wondering if anyone would like me add these kinds of sets to my beaded jewlery line.I could do the Chicago Blackhawks with a hockey puck,Chicago Bulls with basketball and Chicago White Sox with a black and white baseball glove.If you are looking for sets like this let me know.I will make a custom creation with necklace,bracelet and earring set for you for special occasions or the upcoming holidays!Just let me know the colors,logos if any and length needed for the bracelet and necklace!I love interacting with my customers!So if you need custom creations for your childs team or sport please let me know!I will follow all football teams,baseball teams and basketball teams!Beaded Elegance Boutique wants to help you make the holidays,special occasions or just to say thank you more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment