Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Addition To My Etsy Store

Large white diamond shaped glass beads with light pink round glass beads with large faceted white bead.Hypoallergenic french hook earring.Loads of sparkle and bling.Appropriate for school,work or special occasions!

Adding New Services

I am adding a new service to my site.My goal is to start designing jewelry for special occasions or parties.One of my new ventures is teaching you,your daugter, the party and party guests how to make your own jewelry set.Each mother daughter at a birthday party makes their set as a souvenir or keepsake.If you live in the Chicagoland area please email me with requested info.I provide all the supplies,teaching and even a tiara for the birthday girl!My other new venture is special occasions like weddings.Making jewelry for bridesmaids,mother of the bride,extended family members and the bride herself.You help come up with the design,colors,pendants,charms and look you want for your wedding!Never have to settle again for what you kind of want for something beautiful,unique and one of a kind!My goal is to expand my business to tailor to my customers needs and special occasions such as weddings,proms,dances,graduations and anniversaries!Please email me with requests for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment