Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Favorite Movie Of All Time

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

My favorite movie of all time is Somewhere In Time.I love the story,the concept and the characters.Excellent cast,gorgeous costumes that inspire my jewelry designs and love that defies all explanation and boundaries.Great movie with a wonderful leading lady and leading man.If you agree let me know.Let me know what kind of jewelry you would like to see made inspired from Somewhere In Time.I also love The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio.The clothes,the jewelry and decadence of the era!



No comments:

Post a Comment